April 28, 2011



I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there is a voice inside my head saying
“you ll never reach it”

Every step I am taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There’s always gonna be another mountain
I ‘m always gonna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometyms I’m gonna hav 2 lose

Its nt about hw fast I get dere
Its nt abt wat’s waiting on the othr side
It’s the climb….

The struggles I m facing
The chances I m taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no,I m nt breaking

I may nt know it
But these r d moments dat
I m gonna remember most,yeah
Just gotta keep going

And,I got 2 b strong
Just keep pushing on

There’s always gonna be another mountain
I ‘m always gonna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometyms I’m gonna hav 2 lose

A’nt about hw fast I get dere
A’nt abt wat’s waiting on the othr side
It’s the climb,yeah!!!

Keep on moving,keep climbing
Keep the faith ,baby
It’s all abt,it’s all abt d climb
Keep d faith,keep d faith,whoa…!!!

0 Discussion :

Post a Comment